Sunday, December 2, 2007

Many Blessings

Some wonderful news came today that will vastly improve my and a family member's life. Once again, we have been saved from hitting the bottom of despair, and we will have a long list of people to thank! Christmas will be arriving early as gifts of human hands and hearts helping in every way possible. I am starting to have hope again, and faith in something.

Art-wise things are still slow but my art quilts are hanging up at the Eagle Creek Coffee Company in our little town. If you're in Zionsville, come by Plum's and hear Nancy Clark playing beautiful tunes on the piano, on Saturday nights.

My studio life will be interrupted again for a time, due to a temporary move, but I can still draw in a sketchbook each day.

Peaceful thoughts,

Betsy

No comments: