Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Home Sweet Home!




Yippee! One step closer to the house being a done-deal!

The seller & buyer have come to an agreement!! Now on to the minutiea that must be done- inspection, loan-getting,....etc, etc, etc. (yes, an old joke line from 'THE KING & I')

Pending all that stuff- the 'old gal' is MINE! If I knew how to do the HAPPY DANCE, I'd be doing it right now! I can't wait to sit and stare out the stained glass windows....

Miss Samantha will have many new floors to lay on and snooze. Her new friend Panther the cat will be joining her soon- lots of places for a kitty to explore and hide.
Cousin Ozwald will come over to visit frequently too, since he'll be just down the road now. That's Sammy in the left-hand photo above, Ozzie on the right.

Election Primary in Indiana today. I voted early a few weeks ago. There may be light at the end of this long dark tunnel soon I hope.
My friend Jane Burgess won the seat for the school board council in Zionsville!
Way to go Jane!!!!!!!! You will be great!

Visualize 'whirled-peas' kiddies

Betsy

No comments: