Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day


A quiet day with friends and loved ones, and good eats. My sister made this fantastic colorful fruit pizza- had to get a photo before digging in to it. Corn and veggie burgers both on the grill, double chocolate brownies, chips and salsa, fresh veggies.

In addition to remembering special people in our lives, my sister and I each had something to celebrate, and we both have new chapters to begin and paths to explore!
New freedom for us both, in different ways, but equally important in their
own rights.

For me the dreaded negotiating has ended! The house is mine, pending the closing.
How I hate game playing, but I was stubborn and got a decent price for the house.
I am ready to get going and set up my studio!!!!! The huge table awaits.....

No comments: